Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Christmas Box

Hello crafting friends,

Today I would like to share with you a Christmas box I made.

I decided to get a heads start on making things for Christmas. I have four grown up children and ten grandchildren. so last year I decided to start giving my four kids money for Christmas and buy all the grand kid gifts. Seeing as the adults will be getting money, I made this little Christmas box to put my daughter's money in. I wanted to make it more presentable then to just hand her money. Plus, I can always add a small little treasure in the box besides the money. ;) I just love Christmas!!!
The image I used is called: Button Betty! She actually is holding a button in her hand, but I wanted to have her hold a small Christmas tree.

Anyway, that's it for today!
More info on my blog.
I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.