Monday, July 3, 2017

Thyroid Cancer Card


Good morning Bestie lovers! How is your summer going? It has been overcast and rainy with a few nice days here and there here in Alaska. I'm not complaining though. The last 4 summers have been AMAZING! See, the summer months are usually the rainy season here. You learn to go out and have fun, (even if it's raining) after being stuck in side with cold temps and snow for 6 months. 

Anyways, on to today's card. My sweet crafting friend asked me to make her a Thyroid Cancer Card. She is a survivor of the dreaded disease. 
We both love My Besties so of course it had to be made with one. 


The image is called Ribbon Of Hope. I colored her with Copic markers. I made the dress white so that the colored ribbon would pop against it. 
The butterfly and dragonfly are from Renea's Bouquets.

I am honored that I got to make this card. I know it will truly be treasured. 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a craftastic day! 

Hugs, 
             Tina DT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.